Le Wagon (www.lewagon.com) is a coding bootcamp that teaches technical skills to creative people. Featured by techcrunch as one of the most impressive bootcamps in Europe, it is now coming to Montreal! We've built a very intensive and selective 9-week program to teach product development : from coding basics to product launch.
We’re looking for fullstack ruby on Rails developers willing to share their passion and teach the Wagon curriculum, a course that’s been highly rated by more than 700 students within 14 cities around the world.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Rails.
- You have a lean approach.
- You’re used to working with startups.
- You’re very comfortable with git/Github and collaboration techniques.
- You love teaching code, you have a dynamic personality and you’re a natural leader.
- You love clean code and refacto without being an extremist of TDD.
- You aren’t reluctant to frontend dev & design and you’re up-to-date in frontend development.
- You think great products also come with great design.
- You master Bootstrap and know how to use it properly.
- You’re familiar with Sublime Text, Github, Slack, Trello.
- You’ll also touch on various other topics (either ruby basics, Database & SQL, Rails, frontend). We’ll give you slides and videos to prepare.
- You’ll help students on their coding challenges and make a live-code to correct some.
- You’ll help students code their MVPs.
Here is a testimonial of a Paris teacher to give you an idea of what the job looks like.
Interested ? firstname.lastname@example.org